Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Flashback

Jon and I trying to make 30 with our hands
Allison and Mike joined us for a lobster birthday dinner

Beautiful day hike!

Our Filet Mignon and grilled artichoke dinner.....not bad for "camping"







I haven't blogged in a really long time so I'm going to attempt a montage of the last year of our life.  I am starting with the oldest pictures on my camera and moving forward.  As it turns out, the oldest pics are of my 30th birthday '08.  Let me set the scene.  Two weeks before our wedding day, me- a mildly stressed bride, Jon- the sweetest husband-to-be ever.  He took me away to escape it all in Big Sur.  We rented a tiny cabin in the woods, hiked, built fires, cooked out but spared no expense on gourmet meals of lobster and filet mignon.  It was the perfect get away before our big day and I will never forget some of the special moments we shared on our last vacation as engaged people.

No comments: