Saturday, February 27, 2010

Leo's friends at the birth center



Last week I had a check-up with my midwife, Karni, at her birthing center, http://www.venturamidwife.com. I wish I could describe the warm and peaceful energy that this place gives off. It feels almost like my home away from home, like a safe haven. Anyhow, here are a two pictures of Leo with the amazing women who helped care for him before he was even born. Karni, has the dark hair and she is literally the mommy and baby whisperer. Laurel is the blonde. She guided my "spiritual" journey through pregnancy and helped me to prepare emotionally for labor and motherhood. I am forever grateful to them for what they have added to our lives. Here's to knowing these incredible women!

**not sure why the quality of these pics is so poor :(

No comments: